Hey guys, today I was reading this interesting article entitled, "Ducey: Why Arizona needs more college grads" I found it very interesting. The article was mainly stating how Governor Doug Ducey wanted to improve the education system in Arizona. He was stating some good facts about how if we have more people achieving a degree then we would have more possibilities. For me, this really struck home to me because my parents have always told me that getting a degree would open opportunities. I think that everyone should strive to obtain a degree since it would benefit the individual, their family, and the city. It would benefit themselves because they would have more income and more job opportunities, If this individual does have a family then they will have better opportunities than others. I would like to think that they would pass the important of a degree to their children. The city would benefit because there will have to be new jobs for these people and more money for the city, Governor Ducey stated that for this to work people have to get together and I think this is true but I would have to say that the people that would help the most are parents. I believe that everything starts at home, If you have parents that understand the important of getting an education and push their children towards achieving their goals then this might make a difference. That's it for today until next time.
Hey guys, today I was reading this interesting article entitled, "Ducey: Why Arizona needs more college grads" I found it very interesting. The article was mainly stating how Governor Doug Ducey wanted to improve the education system in Arizona. He was stating some good facts about how if we have more people achieving a degree then we would have more possibilities. For me, this really struck home to me because my parents have always told me that getting a degree would open opportunities. I think that everyone should strive to obtain a degree since it would benefit the individual, their family, and the city. It would benefit themselves because they would have more income and more job opportunities, If this individual does have a family then they will have better opportunities than others. I would like to think that they would pass the important of a degree to their children. The city would benefit because there will have to be new jobs for these people and more money for the city, Governor Ducey stated that for this to work people have to get together and I think this is true but I would have to say that the people that would help the most are parents. I believe that everything starts at home, If you have parents that understand the important of getting an education and push their children towards achieving their goals then this might make a difference. That's it for today until next time.

Comments
Post a Comment