Skip to main content

Entry #9. "Pink Slime"



Pink Slime used to make burger meat? The video entitled McDonald’s Pink Slime was quite interesting because I could relate to what the reporters. When I went to the country of Turkey I ate a McDonald’s burger and it tasted so much better compared to the ones sold in the United states. You could tell that the meat was better quality. I don’t understand why we don’t have this sort of standards in the United States. This got me think as to why is it that food like this is so much cheaper than organic food. Thanks to this incident the price of ground beef has gone up. This leaves consumers with two choices; to pay a higher price or pick the cheaper beef. It so much cheaper for consumers to buy these products. 


Comments

  1. I also agree with you that any McDonald's outside of the US taste different and better. It truly does show why their is such a thing as a $1 menu.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment