Skip to main content

Entry #1. Blogger Talk

Up until a couple of days ago, I didn’t realize that some of the websites I visited daily are blogs. Realizing what they are now, I find them to be a tool that can be beneficial, informative and entertaining part of the Internet.
Blogs let people express their creativity in writing. If you just want to write about your life adventures then make a blog about it. Blogs are very important because they let you express yourself through writing; if you have an opinion on a topic which intrigues you, blog about it. If you have a business it might be beneficial for you to blog about it, this way you can expose your business or the product you are selling to the people I have found blogs to be a good source of entertaining providing news, photos, and videos. These types of blogs provide information and sources.

I found the TMZ blog to be a very professional entertainment blog. It provides everything you need to stay informed about the entertainment world. This blog does a good job in providing news, photos, and videos that support their claims. This blog has influenced me because of the way its set up is so professional and easy to understand. They have several sections where you can select news, photos, and videos. When you enter the homepage you see all the recent posts. The set up of the blogs does a good job of grabbing people’s attention. Each blog does a good job of providing headlines, photos, and information. Each post has links where you can share them on your social media. This makes it easy for people to share the blog and let other people have access to the information.

The other blog that I liked a lot was “Gorilla vs. Bear”. The blogs focus is to inform people about music. The blog does a good job of keeping people updated on new music and new music videos. The blog is easy to follow if you want on to listen to a song you go on the mp3 selection. There you see all of the posts and when you click on a post you are provided with little information about the song, video that contains the song, and a link to iTunes.

The blog I didn’t like was the Desert blog. I didn’t find the homepage to be appealing, so if I stumbled upon this blog I wouldn’t stay on it. It doesn’t grab my attention even though it might valuable information, it is not enough to keep me on this page and I would rather just find another source.  Everything else about this blog is good. It provides information you need with links to the sources. 


Comments